Terms & conditions
Guide Mes Pas
Witte de Withstraat 130 1
+31 (0) 631 368 915
VAT id-no. NL857215711B01
The contents of guidemespas.com have been created carefully and with diligence. However, we are not liable for the correctness, completeness and relevance of the contents of our website. We are exclusively responsible for the contents of our website according to general law. We are not liable for the design and contents of the websites, which are linked to www.guidemespas.com and point out expressly that we do not have any influence on the design and contents of the linked websites. Exclusively the respective provider/operator is responsible for the contents of the linked websites.
The contents and works featured on www.guidemespas.com are subject to the Dutch copyright law. The reproduction, editing, spreading and any type of use exceeding the scope of copyright law require our written approval. Downloads and copies of this site are only allowed for non-commercial, private purposes.
Terms of service
Usage of the Site & Prohibitions
Guide Mes Pas allows you to shop online, but you are prohibited to do the following acts: (a) use our sites, including its services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools.
Code of Privacy
At Guide Mes Pas your privacy is of utmost importance.
How we use your personal information
- When you make a purchase from our website, we’ll ask for and store your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences. This information is all standard for fulfilling your order, providing you with newsletters, and helping solve any problems you come across with using www.guidemespas.com.
- If you enter any type of sweepstakes, promotion or contests we may use the information you provide us for administering and marketing purposes according to the terms and conditions of the specific promotion.
- We may use personal information towards research to improve Guide Mes Pas and our customer experience.
- We may collect information regarding activities on our website, location and time zone. We use this information as a tool to improve Guide Mes Pas, our services and products and most importantly, your experience.
How we DON'T use your personal information
- Any information we collect will ONLY be shared with third parties that we work with directly (shipping companies, analytics tools, etc.). We DON’T share or sell your information with anyone else.
- We DON’T store, save or collect your credit card information after your purchase is made. Any credit card information Guide Mes Pas obtains is only used to process your order and comes to us encrypted, meaning we don't ever see the number let alone store it somewhere.
Protection of Personal information
- We will protect personal information by all reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Customer support can be contacted by sending an email to Customer Support. Guide Mes Pas holds all rights to the limits of providing this service and may, at our own judgment, refrain from granting the service of customer support to any customer for any reason at any time.
Product Specifications, Pricing and other Content
Also Guide Mes Pas does mistakes sometimes, ultimately we are also humans. In the event of an error (technical, typographical, or photographic) we do not warrant that any of the materials (in reference to specifications, pricing, or any other content) on www.guidemespas.com are accurate, complete or up-to-date. In the event of any errors in regards to pricing or specifications of any product, Guide Mes Pas holds the right to refuse or cancel any orders in our solitary discretion. If we charged your credit card prior to cancellation, we will issue a credit to your account in the amount of the charge. Guide Mes Pas may make changes to the materials contained on www.guidemespas.com at any time without notice. Guide Mes Pas does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
In no event shall Guide Mes Pas or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on www.guidemespas.com, even if Guide Mes Pas or a Guide Mes Pas authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. As some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Seller: Risk of Loss
Any item sold by Guide Mes Pas is covered by a shipping contract. Meaning, the buyer is responsible for all risk of loss at the moment Guide Mes Pas delivers the item purchased to the shipping courier.
You agree to be liable for any content posted using your account for any transactions associated with your account. By displaying and publishing any content on the sites, including without limitation text, audio, video, pictures, graphics, music, you warrant that you own all rights in your content and the performance contained.
Prohibited or Restricted Content
You agree not to post content or any other materials (video, picture, graphics, music, or any other material) that in any way could be construed as being or has the appearance of the following:
Guide Mes Pas holds the right to delete any content submitted that is deemed to be in violation of the previous terms and the user will be blocked from posting any more content from that time forward.
- Untrue, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, unlawful, hateful, or discriminatory towards any group or individual.
- Spamming, Any sort of advertising, Repeated multiple postings of duplicate content
- Impersonation of any individual, group, corporation, or company
You agree that Guide Mes Pas holds the right to at any time, for any reason; terminate or suspend your access to www.guidemespas.com or any of Guide Mes Pas’s related websites, and/or cancel your membership/account. In the event of termination of your account, you will still be held liable for any violations of the terms located in this document that happened prior to the account termination.
Guide Mes Pas has the sole discretion to provide the terms of payment. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must first be received by Guide Mes Pas prior to the latter’s acceptance of an order. Unless credit term has been agreed upon, payment for the products shall be made by credit card, PayPal, direct bank transfer or via iDEAL (for Dutch customers). Guide Mes Pas has all the discretion to cancel or deny any orders. Guide Mes Pas is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by Guide Mes Pas and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES are highly monitored in our site and if fraud is detected Guide Mes Pas shall resort to all remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
You agree not to disclose information you obtain from us and or from our clients, advertisers and suppliers. All information submitted to by an end-user customer pursuant to a Program is proprietary information of Guide Mes Pas. Such customer information is confidential and may not be disclosed. Publisher agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, distribute or commercially exploit any such proprietary information in any manner.
Non-Commercial Use by our members
Members on this website are prohibited to use the services of the website in connection with any commercial endeavors or ventures. This includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to this website or not. Juridical persons or entities including but not limited to organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members of Guide Mes Pas and should not use the site for any purpose.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the Netherlands, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles.
- Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this Agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Netherlands, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual country/state of residence. The entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof is embodied on this agreement and no other agreement relative hereto shall bind either party herein.
- Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned nor transferred to anybody, and any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to us. However, we may assign this Agreement to any person at any time without notice.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.